MCDCC Looks for Part Time Office Assistant
Beginning January 2014 the Montgomery County Democratic Party (MCDCC) will begin accepting resumes of those interested in applying for part time office assistant. The person who accepts this position will be working at the MCDCC office in Kensington.
Resumes should include contact information and experience that correspond to the following Job Description. Please email resumes to email@example.com no later than January 17th, 2014. For more information, including a detailed Job Description, you may contact the office by email or phone at 301-946-1000.
Hours: Non-exempt. No paid benefits.
Tuesday 1 to 5 p.m., Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Non-paid lunch break ( ½ hour to 1 hour, employee’s choice.)
Computer proficiency, with a working knowledge of MS Office suite;
Strong organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written.)
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Demonstrates teamwork and leadership skills with diverse groups of various ages.
1. Volunteers – Communicate with volunteers and potential volunteers, maintain & update volunteer information packets and database, lead volunteer activities.
2. Precinct Organization – Update and maintain Precinct Organization records, and support training, GOTV and Election Day activities.
3. Elections/Candidates – Maintain candidate lists, including bios, photos, contact information.
4. Correspondence – write and or edit general correspondence, as well as special notes and cards from the Committee.
5. Interns – Under the supervision of the Intern Chair help develop outreach and activities. Lead intern activities.
6. Office Duties – General mail, supply, information and filing. Other as requested.