Become Part of the Precinct Organization
- Join a Democratic Club. Montgomery County Democrats are informed and active. Our clubs are a great place to make Democratic friends, have lively and informative discussions and join with others to make a difference. You are welcome to visit any of the club meetings and activities.
- Become a part of the MCDCC HQ Volunteer Corps. Would you like to: Answer phones? Update our website and databases? Help label and seal our monthly newsletter or outreach letters to new Democratic voters? Joining the headquarters team is a great way to stay involved and make new friends.
- Help us make a strong Democratic presence at local street fairs and festivals or at your polling place on Election Day.
- Receive training to register new voters.
- Attend a meeting of the MCDCC, held at our Kensington office (address below) on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Be a real grassroots leader. Apply to become a precinct chair or vice chair. For more information about these positions and how to apply, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 946-1000.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Fields marked * are mandatory.